Been a while, dang. In response to my last post, I must say that it was creepy how I believe I DID end up with only 3 patients, but I think only 1 was new. And it wasn't so bad that I didn't remember them, heh heh. Was exhausted that whole week though. This week it felt like my day preceptor was easier on me, giving me a lot more free reign, but not piling on so much work, and I'm not sure if she wants me to get my confidence up (which it did) or just time to focus on those things I needed to (which I tried). This next week is going to be night orientation (though I have to talk to Dora on Monday when she's back from vacation...she scheduled me to work on Tuesday night when I have the final Versant class thing all day on Wednesday. I *might* be able to hack it if I can't get in contact with her, but it'll be hard. On the other hand though, I want to keep my last three orientation nights, I need all the help I can get! And then *DUN DUN DUN* Starting Sunday, July 11th, I am COMPLETELY ON MY OWN :O I am excited, but more than a little scared. It had to happen eventually though *shivers*
Still playing on Gaia. On book 6 of Death gate Cycle (Into the Labyrinth). Watching Indiana Jones this past week or so. Bought the Harry Potter Lego game yesterday :D Still a fatty (though home scale says I'm still at 189, the work scale terrified me with stating I'm 199! Worrisome as it's an actual medical scale, ya know? I did my exercises for only a little, and I'm only good at controlling my eating at work. But I need to just keep trying, and not give up. Doctor's appointment is in like two weeks :<
Been stressing HARDCORE. How do I know? Woke up AGAIN this week with that horrendous acidic feeling that persisted through the first roll of rolaids, but was finally calmed by 10am and half a second roll, ugh. And my face is breaking out SO BAD. So much worse than I ever went through during puberty. I know it's because I'll be on my own soon, coupled with the renewed moving out plans. The actual moving and place-finding doesn't seem to be as much the problem as the money though. That credit card debt is really haunting me now, so I worry our first year alone is going to be majorly hard. So as of last paycheck I tried to save a goof portion, and mainly use the rest for 1) things necessary, 2) things cheap, and 3) things that may not be 1 or 2, but at least will not have to worry about when we're moved out (for instance, with the Harry Potter game, plus the other Legos ones, we have less video games to worry about since we have a stock of ones to finish; does that make sense?).
Watched a couple of movies. "When in Rome" was a cute romantic comedy with an absolutely HILARIOUS scene near the end involving a small car XD "Green Zone" was interesting, in a serious kind of way. Did I mention we went to theaters other week and saw "Prince of Persia"? Overall, a pretty enjoyable film, I thought. Curious as to the game, of course.
Later I shall try to get more pens for work (this one Uniball gel pen I got from Target in a 3-pack was WONDERFUL, but ran out of ink within like 2-3 weeks... hopefully they have like a 10 pack at Office Depot). This pen is preferred over the Zebra one that I used to love, I think because the ink is a bit darker. Also need more packing boxes. I like the smaller one from there since I can fill them completely with books and still carry them, as opposed to the larger boxes at Sams Club, heh. Guess that's all for now, hope y'all are doing all right :] (I haven't reviewed the last couple of days of LJ yet, eep)
Still playing on Gaia. On book 6 of Death gate Cycle (Into the Labyrinth). Watching Indiana Jones this past week or so. Bought the Harry Potter Lego game yesterday :D Still a fatty (though home scale says I'm still at 189, the work scale terrified me with stating I'm 199! Worrisome as it's an actual medical scale, ya know? I did my exercises for only a little, and I'm only good at controlling my eating at work. But I need to just keep trying, and not give up. Doctor's appointment is in like two weeks :<
Been stressing HARDCORE. How do I know? Woke up AGAIN this week with that horrendous acidic feeling that persisted through the first roll of rolaids, but was finally calmed by 10am and half a second roll, ugh. And my face is breaking out SO BAD. So much worse than I ever went through during puberty. I know it's because I'll be on my own soon, coupled with the renewed moving out plans. The actual moving and place-finding doesn't seem to be as much the problem as the money though. That credit card debt is really haunting me now, so I worry our first year alone is going to be majorly hard. So as of last paycheck I tried to save a goof portion, and mainly use the rest for 1) things necessary, 2) things cheap, and 3) things that may not be 1 or 2, but at least will not have to worry about when we're moved out (for instance, with the Harry Potter game, plus the other Legos ones, we have less video games to worry about since we have a stock of ones to finish; does that make sense?).
Watched a couple of movies. "When in Rome" was a cute romantic comedy with an absolutely HILARIOUS scene near the end involving a small car XD "Green Zone" was interesting, in a serious kind of way. Did I mention we went to theaters other week and saw "Prince of Persia"? Overall, a pretty enjoyable film, I thought. Curious as to the game, of course.
Later I shall try to get more pens for work (this one Uniball gel pen I got from Target in a 3-pack was WONDERFUL, but ran out of ink within like 2-3 weeks... hopefully they have like a 10 pack at Office Depot). This pen is preferred over the Zebra one that I used to love, I think because the ink is a bit darker. Also need more packing boxes. I like the smaller one from there since I can fill them completely with books and still carry them, as opposed to the larger boxes at Sams Club, heh. Guess that's all for now, hope y'all are doing all right :] (I haven't reviewed the last couple of days of LJ yet, eep)
no subject
Date: 2010-07-15 05:14 am (UTC)Lol.
I wrote you a message, with the book information you asked for.
Hope you have a great day.
no subject
Date: 2010-07-16 01:16 am (UTC)